It is official...we have our tickets for the midnight showing of New Moon. (When I say we, I mean the girls and I - Levi does not get nor want to be a part of my obsession.) We are braving the possible weather and the crazy tween and teen mob to see the midnight showing. While I am not looking forward to the overzealous crowd I do know the bar just happens to be right next to the theater - this could be a pretty entertaining night. You're only as old as you feel! ;)
2 comments:
I am so jealous!! It is going to be hard to not want to ask questions...good thing you're tight lipped with that stuff!
ooooh. I cant wait to see it... I might have to wait until it comes out on dvd... :( Have so much fun. Oh, and i wanted to leave a comment from your last post that I think you need to be a writer. Seriously. Look into it. :)
Post a Comment