I love this time of year! I absolutely adore the weeks that follow Thanksgiving before Christmas. The lights around town, the Christmas music, the joyful feeling you have when shopping. Sometimes I meet a new friend in the long line I am waiting in - a friend for the minute, if you will. It is a connection with another person, trying to make their way through this crazy, upside down, joyous, and funny life. Life is so much better with a friend, even if it is a friend for the moment. This time of year truly is amazing and if you look closely you will see miracles all around you. They are subtle and small but they exist.
I thank God that I know love, feel love and that I am capable of giving love because there is far too much hate in this world and people who are incapable of knowing, accepting and feeling love. I try to spread that gift even on a small level with every person I meet because you never know when your momentary friendship will be someone's life line.
With joyful hearts experience the love we were created to know and spread the wealth! Don't look at life through the goggles of obstruction, enjoy it with the heart of love. Laugh too much - I am going to earn every one of my wrinkles from laughter and not from frowns. Love fully - there is no limit to the abundance of love we are capable of giving or receiving. Live with every breath you take - you never know when it will be your last.
For this season and every, if you are reading this know you are loved. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment