While Levi and I were at his parents' house this past weekend, Ron gave him an old Iron Man magazine that talks about fitness and the body building competitions of the time. This is easily from the 1960's, maybe even earlier. (I can't find a date.) Anyway, the advertisements and articles are so funny because the information is outdated and we know now that this information is no longer relevant or better things/ideas have come along. Thank God, could you imagine everyone walking around with these shoes? "I'm just getting my workout in for the day." LOL! I thought I would post a picture of one of the ads...too funny!
1. These are weighted shoes.
2. These are exercises for those shoes. Check out the bottom two where he is actually holding the shoes and doing upper body with them as weights. They're versatile shoes!
I hope you are getting as big a kick out of this as I did. :D
1.
2.


1 comment:
LOL!! That is soo funny! Can you imagine being at the gym and seeing people take off their shoes to start lifting them for their weight excersize!!
Post a Comment