Saturday night we had Levi's 10 year high school reunion. It was so much fun! I had such a good time meeting all these people that are part of my husband's past and being able to put a face with a name or a story from his childhood. It was so much fun to see Levi reconnect with all those lost or forgotten friends as well. When we first arrived we sat with some of Levi's friends with whom he he still keeps in touch. Levi kept looking around and saying to me, "Oh my gosh so and so is here," or he would say, "wow, that is so and so." It was funny to me that he seemed so surprised to see these people at the reunion. But it was so neat to see his excitement at seeing all these old faces and to see Levi through the eyes of people who knew him when he was younger.
It was a great night, unfortunately, cut short by food poisoning for me. Here I thought we were thinking ahead by having dinner and then munching on the heavy finger foods - but I definitely had food poisoning from...Chipotle. Bummer. At least up until that point where I got nauseous it was fun...and even then, after we had to leave, Levi and I found something to laugh about because if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?
2 comments:
oh my gosh aimee. at least you can be thankful you didnt barf on someOne. :) hope you felt better soon there-after. just tell him no pay-backs for your reunion. :) he he
Aimee, that's awesome you got to ease in through his reunion...but a bummer you got food poisoning:( hopefully we wont have that at ours!
Post a Comment