We were skyping with Arianna and Antonio yesterday, when Levi decided to get out of storage a "buddy" from when he was just a little boy. Jimmy. He showed the kids this toy - a kind of a creepy doll now that it had been worn down from years of play and then stored for such a long time - when he began making the doll attack me as if "Jimmy" was "Chucky". Tonio was laughing and Arianna was a little freaked out...I don't blame her.
I should have known that would not be the end of it...
Last night when I was getting ready for bed I walked into the bathroom only to turn around and find Jimmy hanging there. It scared the @#$% out of me and I gave a blood curdling scream.
Levi, of course, was laughing so hard he couldn't talk.
I must admit, after the initial horror wore off, it was pretty funny. :)


3 comments:
He's such a prankster!!!! Too funny!!!
I have to tell you how much fun it was to get to know Levi! He is seriously SO funny!! it was awesome seeing you two together. I love it... AND this post is hilarious... i love that you guys laugh so much.
OMG! I would flip! It is kinda funny, but I wouldn't laugh until after I beat him up!(JK) :)
Post a Comment