Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm in Love...and so is my Husband!

With eachother? Well sure if we want to get technical. Levi has found love with his new PS3 game Call of Duty: Black OPs and I am in love with my Kindle (gifts for our anniversary). I didn't think I could love something this much, but I absolutely love it. (And I kind of feel weird, like the Jetsons.) I figured it would be just like reading any other old book, well...it is. But it is super convenient. I know most of the adoration for this item is the novelty of a new toy. So next month, I'll just have to love my husband again. ;) But now you know, if you can't get ahold of the two of us it's because we are in love.

1 comment:

tess said...

Aimers, YOU ARE SOO CUTE! This was written so cleverly! I bet you're not surprised, but I still have to finish Eat Pray Love...I'm so bad :/